R200T – Single Spindle
Designed for pocket joinery face frame construction. The machine provides the most efficient and economical method of frame joinery. Flush and tight joint construction is provided on all types of wood. The elimination of dowel boring, dowel and glue insertion, clamping time and joint misalignment provides up to 50% reduction in frame construction. The ability to disassemble a frame and reposition a joint without the loss of material adds to the systems productivity. The design of the pocket borer eliminates the need for glue to be applied to the joint.
- 1.5 HP Spindle Drive Motor, TEFC
- Manual Controls, 1-Phase, 110 V, 60 Hz
- Foot Actuated Boring Cycle
- 14 Degree Single Spindle
- 6,100 RPM Spindle Speed
- Ball Bearing Collet Guide Bushing Block
- 24” x 30” Table Area
- Adjustable Fence with (2) Stops
- Tooling Included
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA
Additional options for this machine include:
- R200T3 – 1.5 HP 3-Phase 230/460 Volt
Need 2 Spindles? Check out the R220T
Need More Information?
Give Ritter Machinery a call today or find your local Ritter Distributor here.