R375V Cabinet Door & Frame
- 4′ X 8′ Vertical Door Clamping Table
- (2) Squaring Bars
- (6) Universal Clamping Cylinder & Manifold
- Foot Treadle
- 30 Degree Vertical Easel
- Squaring Bars on Right and Left Sides
- 2″ Cylinder Position Grid Pattern
- 3″ Bore Clamp Cylinder Housing
- Perforated Steel Table
- Manifold with 1/4″ NPT Regulator/Gage
- Crated Dimensions: 60″ X 122″ X 30″ H and 832 Lbs
Additional options for this machine include:
- U300E05 – Additional Clamp Cylinder
- U300E16 – Foot Treadle
- U37515 – 6-Cylinder Manifold
This heavy duty cabinet door clamping table makes the job of assembling square door frames easier and more efficient. The operator is freed from the task of managing individual bar or pipe clamps, and instead, uses pneumatic clamp cylinders to apply pressure to the glue line. Each cylinder is easily operated by a slide toggle, and the entire system is activated by a foot pedal.
For information on this, or any other machine on our site, please call us or write us with your questions. If you don’t see a machine that you’re looking for we can help you with that as well.
Need More Information?
Give Ritter Machinery a call today or find your local Ritter Distributor here.