R130 Horizontal Borer
- (1) Single Spindle Head
- 7/16-14 Female Threaded Collet
- 1 H.P. Spindle Drive Motor, TEFC
- 0-2″ Adjustable Boring Depth
- 8″ X 20″ Work Table Area
- (4) Material Positioning Stops
- Wired 1-Phase 110 Volt, 60 Hz.
- Foot Actuated Boring Cycle
- Tooling Not Included
- Designed and Manufactured In The USA
- Crated Dimensions: 38″ X 38″ X 55″ and 381 Lbs
The Ritter R130 is a robust, single spindle horizontal borer, known for being a workhorse in the shop. The many uses of this machine include stile and rail drilling, furniture doweling, line boring, table pin locating, and other functions for the clean and accurate drilling of wood components. The workpiece is held firmly against the table by a pneumatic clamp, and there is full adjustability of the index stops, bed height, and depth of cut.
If you have need for a different machine configuration, check out the other horizontal borers in our line of machinery. Still not finding what you’re looking for? Give us a call, we are happy to discuss your specific application!
Need More Information?
Give Ritter Machinery a call today or find your local Ritter Distributor here.