R823 Horizontal Boring Machine
- 23-Horizontal Gear Driven Spindles
- 32mm Spindle Centers
- 10 Mm Bored Collets
- (12) Right Hand, (11) Left Hand
- 3,450 Spindle Rpm
- 3 H.P. Spindle Drive Motor, TEFC
- 0-2″ Adjustable Boring Depth
- 20″ X 42″ Precision Ground Table
- Back Fence Lip
- (2) End Boring Fences
- (1) 5-Ton Carriage Adjusting Jack
- (4) 2.00″ Bore Clamping Cylinder
- Wired 3-Phase 480 Volt, 60 Hz. (optional single-phase)
- Foot Pedal Actuated Boring Cycle
- No Tooling Included
- Designed And Manufactured In The USA
- Crate Dimensions: 54″ X 54″ X 55″ Weight: 1,485 Lbs
The Ritter R823 is a robust, 23 spindle horizontal borer, designed to be used as a supplemental borer for CNC nested based router and point-to-point borer applications, producing clean and accurate drilling of wood components. The workpiece is held firmly against the table by a pneumatic clamps, and there is full adjustability of the index stops, bed height, and depth of cut.
If you have need for a different machine configuration, check out the other horizontal borers in our line of machinery. Still not finding what you’re looking for? Give us a call, we are happy to discuss your specific application!
Need More Information?
Give Ritter Machinery a call today or find your local Ritter Distributor here.