R113 – 13 Spindle Manual Single Row Line BORING Drill
The starting point for our line boring machines, this unit is both affordable and built to last. No more using templates that wear out quickly and lose accuracy. This machine is easily adjustable for entry and exit points, and cleanly allows the user to repeat the drill hole pattern with centering pins on both the left and right hand side of the machine. The rear fence is adjustable for offset from the edge as well. If you’re looking for your first line bore drill, look no further. This machine will give you many years of service with little to no maintenance. This is a clear choice among professionals.
- (1) 13-Vertical Gear Driven Spindles on 32mm Centers
- 60″ Back Fence With (4) Stops
- 10mm Bored Collets with set screws
- (7) Right Hand, (6) Left Hand
- (2) Spring Loaded Index Pins
- Adjustable boring depth
- Manually Actuated Boring Cycle
- Spring Return Up Stroke
- Spring Operated Hold Downs
- Manual Motor Control
- Tooling Not Included
Technical Data and Specifications
- Spindle Drive Motor: 0.75 HP
- Throat Depth: 8″
- Work Surface: 20″ x 48″
- Footprint: 30″ x 60″
- Electrical: 120V, 1 Phase, 60 Hz
- Air: N/A
- Shipping Dimensions: 42″ X 64″ X 76″
- Shipping Weight: 508 LBS
Contact us if you have questions regarding the specifications and/or operation of this machine. If you cannot find the machine that you’re looking for, contact one of our sales representatives and they will gladly help you with your search.
Need More Information?
Give Ritter Machinery a call today or find your local Ritter Distributor here.