R19F3 – 23 Spindle
Single Row Line Drill
- 23-Spindle Drill Head
- Gear Driven Spindles on 32mm Centers
- Index Pins
- 3 HP Spindle Drive Motor, TEFC
- 10mm Bored Collets
- (12) Right Hand, (11) Left Hand
- 12″ Throat Depth
- 60″ Back Fence With (4) Stops
- 24″ X 48″ Work Table Surface
- (2) Spring Operated Hold Downs
- Wired 3-Phase 240/480 Volt, 60 Hz.
- Pneumatic Driven Boring Cycle
- Tooling Not Included
- Crated Dimensions: 45″ X 80″ X 78″ H and 740 Lbs
- R19F1 – Single Phase Machine
An upgrade to the R113, this unit is foot pedal operated. No more using templates that wear out quickly and lose accuracy. This machine is easily adjustable for entry and exit points, and cleanly allows the user to repeat the drill hole pattern with centering pins on both the left and right hand side of the machine. The rear fence is adjustable for offset from the edge as well. If you’re looking for your first line bore drill, look no further. This machine will give you many years of service with little to no maintenance. This is a clear choice among professionals.
Contact us if you have questions regarding the specifications and/or operation of this machine. If you cannot find the machine that you’re looking for, contact one of our sales representatives and they will gladly help you with your search.
Need More Information?
Give Ritter Machinery a call today or find your local Ritter Distributor here.